The Certified Energy Manager (CEM®) Certification Program
Семинар проводится в партнерстве с International Institute for Energy Training (IIET) (Канада)
The Certified Energy Manager (CEM®) certification is the most recognized designation in energy management providing a wide range of benefits to help you thrive in your occupation.
This in-depth five-day training is ideal for professionals who see a detailed program of instruction covering the technical, economic and regulatory aspects of effective energy management. More than 13,000 professionals in more than 35 countries are now certified CEM. The training offers a comprehensive learning and problem-solving forum for those who want a broader understanding of the latest energy cost reduction techniques strategies, and who want to achieve the CEM® designation as recognition of their expertise. On the afternoon of day five, the Certified Energy Manager examination will be administered to participants.
At the end of the course, attendees should be able to discuss and evaluate:
- Energy supplies, uses, and management in commercial and institutional buildings and industries.
- How energy can be used more efficiently in commercial and institutional buildings and industries.
- Relationships between energy and the environment in buildings, as well as basic design concepts involved with construction of green buildings and facilities.
- Different energy-using systems and equipment for buildings and manufacturing plants.
This course is in collaboration with AEE and AChEE.
- Energy management professionals
- Project engineers
- Energy managers from the industrial, building and public services sectors
- Service providers who wish to obtain the CEM® certification.
This course is offered in collaboration with AEE.
- The need for energy management
- Energy management and surveys
- Energy survey instrumentation
- Building energy codes and standards
- Indoor Air Quality; Energy Purchasing
- Energy Accounting and Benchmarking; Energy rate structures; Electric rates and tariff structures
- Economic analysis and life cycle costing
- Electrical systems and electric energy management
- Lighting basics
- Lighting system improvements
- Building commissioning
- Electric motors and applications
- Motors and drives
- Compressed air systems
- HVAC systems
- Building envelope
- Boilers and steam systems
- Pump Systems
- CHP Systems and Renewable Energy
- Energy management software
- Green buildings; Practice problems
- Basic Controls
- Building automation and control systems
- Thermal energy storage, Maintenance, and Alternative financing
- CEM Examination (Optional)
If you are unable to attend the course, you may substitute another person in your place without penalty. All cancellations or postponements must be communicated to IIET by email at email@example.com
- Registrations cancelled more than 4 weeks prior to the course starting date: no penalty.
- Registrations cancelled between 2 and 4 weeks prior to the course starting date will be assessed an administration charge of $200.
- Registrations cancelled 2 weeks or less prior to the course starting date will be assessed 50% of the registration fee.
Dates and Locations
12/04/2016 - 14/04/2016 Hong Kong, China
25/04/2016 - 27/04/2016 Dubai, UAE
Регистрация на семинар